Community Forum
Welcome Guest, we hope you have a great time! If you're already a member, you can sign in here. Or if you're a guest, register and join the fun!

Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Posts Posts : 1139

Male

View user profilehttp://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/khanhphan.aspx
Welcome too the blog of V, in which I, V, will tell about universal domination and such.
This is also the AWESOME blog.
I'll try to update this once in a while, but if I do not reply, it is because I am awesome.

~V

Last edited by V: Elite Cyber-Warrior X on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:04 pmShadow Raider Vader
It seems that poTAToes tates Nater-Tates nater-tots tots tater-nater-tot nater-tater-tot... *Breaths*... has learned the golden rule of being insane...
on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:57 pm~V
LOL Tat, I am SO quoting that!
on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:52 pmTatoranaki
It's not meant to make sense. It's not logic.
on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:39 pm~V

That makes no sense...
on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:22 pmTatoranaki
Nope. Not spam. I was commenting on your post... you and mark were talking about who was doing domination and whatnot... but the bunny is the true leader! XD
on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:01 am~V
Wholy....poTAToes SPAMMED!

YAY! I get to dominate teh forum! WOU HOU!
on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:57 pmTatoranaki
The Bunny Rules All.

()_()
(0_0)

/.....\
|___|

And his brother... link bunny!
()_()
(0_0)
/.....\
|___|

With his army of smilies...
Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute
Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute
Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute
Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute
Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute
Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute
Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute
Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute
Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute
Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute
Salute Salute Salute Salute Salute
Salute Salute Salute Salute
Salute Salute Salute
Salute Salute
Salute
on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:11 pmShadow Raider Vader
Who told you that I all of the sudden have an attachment to goats, not-from-a-funny-part-of-a-not-really-forum-appropriate-movie-about-not-messing-with-some-guy-who-isn't-called-the-zohan? Razz
on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:07 pm~V
Shadow Raider Vader wrote:World Domination? Let me tell you something, Universial Domination makes a much better blog Razz

Though attempting Universial Domination means going through me first..., or erm, Second. My Never-ending number of minions first.
-_- You have a never ending army of blind goats. My army are invincible ninjas, including Chuck Norris. Besides that, I am an Elite Cyber Warrior.
on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:04 pmShadow Raider Vader
World Domination? Let me tell you something, Universial Domination makes a much better blog Razz

Though attempting Universial Domination means going through me first..., or erm, Second. My Never-ending number of minions first.
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum