Community Forum
Welcome Guest, we hope you have a great time! If you're already a member, you can sign in here. Or if you're a guest, register and join the fun!

Administrator
Posts Posts : 1932

Male

View user profile
Okay, so Beth and I wanted to make a movie for quite a while, and "what do you know" (quote from the narrator) we came up with an idea fairly recently. "The Super Mutant Baby foxes were born!" (intro. text)

Check out this blog for the latest information on the movie, when it's ready, and what it took to make it! Along with all the hardships and grueling pains we had to endure to make this blockbuster film! (xD)
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:21 pmTatoranaki
Clip 3 and on are soon to be posted... when Beth recorded Clip 4, she was sick, just so everyone knows.
I on the other hand, was using my announcer voice and the computer altered it as well...
And now I've come up with another idea for the movie! But you'll just have to find out what... check out the interview with the Super Mutant Baby Fox, Ash, played by Monsieur Zack! Coming soon!
At the end of one scene there's a sound, I entitled it something along the lines of "Shhweet!" It's a sound I made with my mouth to end the Black Hole Scene, and transition into the quiet scene where further narration would be introduced.
Ahhhh! After losing the most important file in the movie, it seemed like all hope was lost. But I've reconstructed the file from my old animation document, hurray! It may not be as of good quality as it's predecessor, but it's better than losing the entire scene! I've got Clip1, and Clip2 completed, which are the first two parts of the movie. I'm going to try and finish it up tonight and send the files to Beth so she can see em' before anyone else! XP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum