Community Forum
Welcome Guest, we hope you have a great time! If you're already a member, you can sign in here. Or if you're a guest, register and join the fun!

Go down
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts Posts : 37

Male

View user profile

Well hello there

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:58 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
So I get an e-mail notification on my phone from an old e-mail address and I find this forum. Interesting. I don't remember making an account here, did you just take my info from MLNteam or something? That's nifty.
Anyway,
Hi, I'm Banjobug. I'm one of the "old hats" I suppose. I'll be sure to check in every once in a while. This could be interesting.
Administrator
Posts Posts : 1927

Male

View user profile

Re: Well hello there

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:59 pm
Banjobug wrote:So I get an e-mail notification on my phone from an old e-mail address and I find this forum. Interesting. I don't remember making an account here, did you just take my info from MLNteam or something? That's nifty.
Anyway,
Hi, I'm Banjobug. I'm one of the "old hats" I suppose. I'll be sure to check in every once in a while. This could be interesting.
Welcome, Banjobug!

Nah, we didn't take your info. This used to be the MLN Liger Society / United MLN / whatever else it's been called the past 8 years. A lot of people from MLN Team have been members here. We've completely redesigned and rebranded the place, however. So it looks next to nothing like I did before. It's good to see you!
Craftsman
Craftsman
Posts Posts : 73

Female

View user profilehttp://www.mln.lego.com/en-us/publicview/elliwhi1008751.aspx

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:59 pm
Good grief, I haven't seen you in years!

It's so great to see you again, Banjobug! Smile))))
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male

View user profile

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:02 pm
Tatoranaki wrote:Welcome, Banjobug!

Nah, we didn't take your info. This used to be the MLN Liger Society / United MLN / whatever else it's been called the past 8 years. A lot of people from MLN Team have been members here. We've completely redesigned and rebranded the place, however. So it looks next to nothing like I did before. It's good to see you!
I see. I was snooping around and I noticed a few things that looked odd for a brand new forum (mostly the forum age stat at the bottom and the liger default avatar.) I barely remember the Liger society even being a thing.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male

View user profile

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:03 pm
elliwhi wrote:Good grief, I haven't seen you in years!

Oh dang, I remember you! How's it been?
Administrator

Male

View user profile

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:04 pm
Banjobug wrote:
Tatoranaki wrote:Welcome, Banjobug!

I see. I was snooping around and I noticed a few things that looked odd for a brand new forum (mostly the forum age stat at the bottom and the liger default avatar.) I barely remember the Liger society even being a thing.
Haha, right, everything has simply been archived. Smile It's been a long time.
So we've changed a lot. And I've changed too. Razz I used to be a bit of a jer.k.

Last edited by Tatoranaki on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craftsman
Craftsman
Posts Posts : 73

Female

View user profilehttp://www.mln.lego.com/en-us/publicview/elliwhi1008751.aspx

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:06 pm
Banjobug wrote:
elliwhi wrote:Good grief, I haven't seen you in years!

Oh dang, I remember you! How's it been?

"I remember you too"  Razz Razz

It's been good. Quite hectic recently actually, but nevertheless, great. What about you?!
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male

View user profile

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:07 pm
Tatoranaki wrote:Haha, right, everything has simply been archived. Smile It's been a long time.
Well, according to my profile I've made 30 posts on this forum in the past. No idea what I said, and I'm not sure I want to see what my 12 year old self said. It HAS been a long time!
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male

View user profile

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:07 pm
elliwhi wrote:
It's been good. Quite hectic recently actually, but nevertheless, great. What about you?!
All good over here. Just doing college stuff.
Administrator

Male

View user profile

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:13 pm
Banjobug wrote:
Tatoranaki wrote:Haha, right, everything has simply been archived. Smile It's been a long time.
Well, according to my profile I've made 30 posts on this forum in the past. No idea what I said, and I'm not sure I want to see what my 12 year old self said. It HAS been a long time!
Oh yes, I agree. I've looked at things I've said and it's ridiculous. I feel like apologizing to anyone who's ever known me.
Administrator
Posts Posts : 236

Male

View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/c/ElitelyGamers

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:38 pm
Wow didn't expect to see so many MLNT people coming back here.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male

View user profile

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:37 pm
Roddy15 wrote:Wow didn't expect to see so many MLNT people coming back here.
Right? It's a little weird seeing all these people I knew ages ago. We've all changed so much.
Administrator

Male

View user profile

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:47 pm
Banjobug wrote:
Roddy15 wrote:Wow didn't expect to see so many MLNT people coming back here.
Right? It's a little weird seeing all these people I knew ages ago. We've all changed so much.
Did you see this?

Members connected during last 24 hours : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's GameCraze, Legomaster, M2com, tennisdude... none of them have commented yet, but I'm hoping they will.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male

View user profile

on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:57 pm
Yeah, I was just looking at that. I hope they post too.
Administrator
Posts Posts : 163

Male

View user profile

on Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:38 pm
Whoa man haven't talked to you in years.

Glad you stopped by.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum